In order to set goals and annual work programmes, the 2023 National Leadership Meeting (Rapimnas) of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) will be held on 7 December 2023 at Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue.
This year's Rapimnas is themed "Peaceful Election, Growing Economy, Towards Golden Indonesia 2045".
The participants of Rapimnas Kadin consist of Kadin Indonesia Business Council, Kadin Indonesia Advisory Board, Kadin Indonesia Advisory Council (consisting of: Chairman, Vice Chairmen, Secretary, Members and Chairmen of Provincial Kadin Advisory Council ex officio), Kadin Indonesia Executive Board (consisting of: Chairman, Coordinating Vice Chairman, Vice Chairman/Head of Board, Chairman and Vice Chairman of Standing Committee and Deputy Head/Secretary/Member of Board, Chairman and Member of Bilateral/Multilateral Committee of Kadin Indonesia), Chairman of Provincial Kadin throughout Indonesia, to Chairman of Company Organisation (Association, Association)/Employer Organisation (Association, Association) National Extraordinary Member.
Registration for Rapimnas can be submitted at rapimnas2023.kadinktiv.com with a registration fee of Rp. 1,000,000. For Kadin Board administrators and members who will participate in Rapimnas 2023, it is expected that they have renewed their Member Identity Card (KTA).
The following are the Registration Procedures for Rapimnas Kadin 2023:
1. Visit the website rapimnas2023.kadinaktiv.com
2. Create an account using KTA or using the name according to the nomenclature. (If you do not have a KTA, please make a new KTA and/or extend your KTA)
3. Click the account verification link sent to email
4. After logging in, make a reservation
5. Wait for the verification stage carried out by the Kadin Indonesia Secretariat within 1x24 hours
6. After receiving an email notification that the verification process has been completed, please make payment through the same registration link
7. Make the payment transaction. If the payment is successful, you will receive a QR Code for the ID Card. please bring the QR Code / ID Card to the Kadin 2023 Rapimnas.
LETTER OF MANDATE
Each Participant from Kadin Province, National Extraordinary Member who is unable to attend the Rapimnas Kadin 2023 can appoint a representative by bringing a Mandate Letter from the General Chairperson of the Provincial Kadin / Company Organization (Association, Association) / Entrepreneur Organization (Association, Association) which is authorised respectively, stating the name, position, company name and Kadin KTA-B number.
Each Reviewer of the Provincial Kadin delegation is required to have a Mandate Letter from the Chairman of the Provincial Kadin, stating the name, position, company name and KTA-B Kadin number.
Each Reviewer of the ALB Kadin delegation is required to have a Mandate Letter from the Chairman of the respective Company Organisation (Association, Association) / Business Organisation (Association, Association), stating the name, position, company name and Kadin KTA-B number.